Food What the Heck Should I Eat?

Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? - Mark Hyman M.D.

This appropriately-titled book clears up the confusion that has reigned for decades over what is healthy and not healthy to eat. Basically, just throw away anything you heard or your parents told you over the last fifty years and believe and do the opposite. Dr. Hyman reveals how powerful organizations have put their own profits above people and made products that make them money but make us sick and later kill us. Scary but true.

Wake up, America! We use toxins in our food many other countries banned. Time to rise up and save your life and those of your children. This book gives you the weapon of knowledge to take your health back from those who wish to destroy it. Go organic, get grass-fed and pastured raised eggs and meats, eat wild-caught fish, eat healthy fats (like those we have been told for decades are unhealthy but really aren't), enjoy nuts, get off dairy and gluten. Clear and detailed lists of what to eat and what not to eat and how wrong the teaching about this has been is all here for you to digest.